My Blog List

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Services are broken down


As today as usual I was watching the news In ABC News.. I see that the volcano have damage many countries and their people.Which this is going to bring many economic problems. The airlines are empty no employeers are working because of the horrible situation that is happening. Which cause the country to lose money for we could repair the collapse.
Seen this make me unsure to been driving around or walking to one place to another. Im not sure; any more because am worry about my safety.All i know is the we should thanks god that the Eyjuafjallajoekull eruption did not brought significant risk to the public health because of its high altitude.
To be honest am afraid to lose some of my nessities like food because in one way or another affects our food products. Specially if the layoff continue to increasing because who is going to bring us services and goods. If we have less people working.
Now I have to appreciate more my needs, value the things that are the most imporant. For example like food, shelter items that will help me to survive in the hard times. I guess that i have to sacrifice my wants because they are not that important for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment