My Blog List

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life Without My Sweater?



Can you believe is going to be raining all this whole month. So I decided to go to the store to buy sweaters because is really cold inside as outside and one sweater is not enough fo this weather.But the saleslady told me that they don't have sweaters because of the oil production has decrease. Now what do I suppose to do??? I’m really cold and worry because what if I get flu. If I don’t have a sweater I won’t keep my body warm and I wont be able to do my daily life activities...

Source: pirate Sweater

2 comments:

  1. That is so right!
    what would we do without a sweater like me right now...I never thought about how a sweater can be so important!


    Putting a picture makes it more interesting and it gives the reader an idea of you topic.
    Its GOOD if you NEVER forget to site the source!

    mireya_♥://dEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. A swearter means everything..
    to cover your self from the cold and from the
    rain.. Without a swearter people will get sick
    more often.

    the picture made it to stand out
    and give the importance of a swearter!!

    yOu rock giRl!!

    ReplyDelete